Expe Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “Expe”) complies with the laws and other regulations regarding personal information and takes all possible measures to protect your important personal information.
Collection of personal information
We may collect personal information to the extent necessary in the following cases
- When making an inquiry to our company
- When you apply for our services
Purpose of use of personal information
The Company will use the personal information collected from customers for the following purposes.
- To contact our customers.
- To respond to inquiries from customers.
- To provide services to our customers
Provision of personal information to third parties
We do not disclose or provide any personal information obtained from our customers to third parties.
However, this does not apply in the following cases
- With the consent of the person in question.
- In the case of a request from a public office, such as a request from the police
- When the law applies
Disclosure, correction, etc. of personal information
In the event that a customer requests the disclosure, correction, or deletion of accident information, we will respond to the request without fail.